Saturday 20 August 2011

Everything is crazy right now!

Wow, it has been a long time since I last blogged and to be honest I don't know where to begin. A lot has happened and changed within the past couple of months. All good of course and I am determined to get back into this blog.

I have been working on a lot since May, I have been to London at the Real Food Festival, Birmingham at BBC Good Food Show, finished my internship at National Museums Liverpool, designed and made some exhibition boards for the National Wild Flower Centre, made some props, oh and how could I forget, moved into a studio. I will elaborate more on each of these when it all comes back to me.

Knowing me I have undoubtedly forgot something, I always do. If you have visited my site before, you will have noticed the new logo and change of site. I am still not 100% happy with the site, I never will be until I can pay someone proper to do it, but I'm a lot happier with it now than I was before.

What do people think of the logo? I'm a little obsessed with black and white at the moment and wanted something really simple.








So yes, the new studio! Its wonderful and I love it. Its brilliant having a base and being located in the city centre is perfect. I'm in there with Laura, fellow designer and the other half of the design company we have set up. Strange Case Collective. If you have read my blog you will remember that me and Laura worked together on the Jekyll and Hyde night, with Jen. We worked so well together we decided to make a go of things together and with the use of a studio we can really get stuck into it. At the moment we are working on the event styling for the Blooming Great Tea Party, working on a film as art department with some local film makers and I'm going to be working the Liverpool Food and Drink festival with the wonderful Lauras Little Bakery.

Our wonderful logo was made by Ian Blundell, hes on twitter as @Blundell07 go follow him
I'm only happy when my diary is full though and it definitely is at the moment, I just need to find some time to chill out and actually go and visit people. I'm not going to neglect this blog anymore. Promise!

No comments: