Thursday 25 February 2010

Work Experience Opportunity

I have just recieved an email from Liverpool Museum with an application form for a Volunteering opportunity over Easter.

We are looking for a team of volunteers to help us in the running of our Wild Wild World and Plantastic exhibitions and events at the World Museum. The events will run throughout the Easter Holidays from the 27th March onwards and we would like volunteers for various roles such as assisting with learning activities, talking to visitors on gallery and assisting staff members with activities and events. If you are confident, friendly, interested in biodiversity and would like to work with visitors then why not apply?

I have filled in the application form and fingers crossed I will hear back! I really want to do it and it is definitly the first step of the museum ladder I need to be on!

I shall keep you posted. 

On another note, Shredder came back for a visit yesterday and he is still as lovely as ever.


No comments: