Sunday 2 May 2010

4 WEEKS TO GO!

ARGH! There is four weeks left until hand in. Panic and stress is something that is definitely present both at home and Uni. I am feeling positive with the vast amount of work I've given myself and I know in the end I will do it, its just really scary thinking I am in the last month of my degree... I'm going to have to be a grown up soon and enter the big bad world of employment. I'm so excited though and I have FINALLY come up with a design I like for Zone 3. I'm having a bit of trouble getting my ideas down on paper, but I'm determined to be ready to start making by Tuesday.

I've been making some little white card models for Zone 2 in Uni recently. They are basic, but it's something I like to do when I cant seem to get something drew out on paper, they help me see the areas better.


I have also been working on the shoes I was talking about too. This is something I dont want to focus too much time on, but I do want to develop a lot more.


VERY EARLY STAGES.

No comments: